Liquid Castile Camping Soap. Made with Organic Oils. Certified by Oregon Tilth. This is the soap you should bring with you on your adventures and always have in your backpack as an outdoorsman and outdoorswoman. Anti-bacterial. Anti-fungal. Anti-mite. Anti-flea. Bug repellent start to the day as well. Pair with insect repellent and sunscreen for full use. The cleanest you've ever felt.
Size Recommendation: 8 fl oz bottle (what you see in the picture) is the most popular, best size as far as it is the most soap you can have while still having the bottle fit in your backpack for travel.
- 2 fl oz - For a personal care travel bag, under TSA regulations and can travel with you internationally and go on an airplane.
- 4 fl oz - Side pocket of backpack.
- 8 fl oz - The standard. Fits in your backpack, most you can have on your person while backpacking without having too much.
- 16 fl oz - Third base. Keep it in your shower.
- 32 fl oz - Keep it in your shower and this will lasts you a good bit.
- 1 gal - Most bang for your buck. Keep in your laundry room and fill up your smaller container when you're running low.
Ingredients (Certified Organic*): Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Essential Oil Blend [Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood), Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf, Cymbopogon winterianus (Citronella), Eugenia caryophyllata (Clove) Bud, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium), Eucalyptus citriodora (Lemon Eucalyptus), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender), Citrus limon (Lemon), Cymbopogon flexuosis (Lemongrass), Mentha piperita (Peppermint), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary), Piper nigrum (Black Pepper)], Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
None remains after saponification**
Certified by Oregon Tilth
Developed & distributed by Paper Street Soap Co.
Handmade in the Hudson Valley, NY, USA